Friday, January 22, 2010

Presto Pasta Nights Round-Up

Presto Pasta Nights has always been one of my favorite online round-ups, so I'm pleased to present this week's set of delicious pasta dishes!  I was really impressed with the variety of tasty ways everyone used pasta this week.  Many thanks to original hostess Ruth of Once Upon a Feast for starting the group and helping me out as a first-time hostess.  If you missed the round-up this week, you can send your dish on to Chaya of Sweet & Savory Says It All, since she's hosting next week!  Send next week's pasta to chayathecomfycook (at) yahoo (dot) com and cc ruth (at) 4everykitchen (dot) com.



Little Inbox sends Stir-Fried Longevity Noodles with pork, egg, prawns, mushrooms, and chives.  I've never stir-fried noodles before, but it looks like an absolutely delicious technique!


PPN founder Ruth made this brilliantly-colored Roasted Vegetable Soup with Tortellini.  Yum!


This tasty Pasta with Shrimp and Clams in Fresh Tomato Sauce comes from Katie and looks like a great way to enjoy lots of seafood.


Nate sent in a recipe for Tom Yam Fried Beehoon, which looks absolutely fantastic - I love all the different ingredients added to the noodles!


Donna's Skillet Penne with Sausage and Spinach makes my mouth water!  Yum.


Kevin's recipe for Butternut Squash Carbonara combines two of my very favorite foods - butternut squash and bacon!


Dharm shares Spaghetti Primavera, which makes me long for spring!  He adds roasted garlic to the sauce to make it extra special.


Christine cooked up these Stir-fried rice noodles with vegetables.  A delicious way to get in those 5-a-day!



Chaya's Mac and Cheese cups look so tempting.  I love pasta and cheese!

6 comments:

  1. Super roundup Sara! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely delicious round ups Sara.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for hosting this week's Presto Pasta Night. Great job and what a fantastic group of dishes. Kudos to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic round-up! I wish I could have gotten my act together in time to participate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sara, thanks for hosting! Look at all the mouth-watering dishes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm by my calculations, I'm about 20 minutes away from cooking up a pasta meal now! I'm inspired by these gorgeous dishes :D

    ReplyDelete